Wednesday, September 14, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket


Oh, it's been so long since I've been able to participate in a SWW!  I am so glad to "be back!"
 
Check out Shannon @ LAID to join in the fun!
 
So what if...
 
I *should* be writing lesson plans for next week, but instead am having a beer and watching Survivor with my hubs.
 
I really thought I wanted a net book but now that I have one, I don't love it.  Not as much as I thought I would.
 
My husband has a running countdown of how many days are left of student teaching:  61 instructional days left to go!
 
I failed at paci weaning this week.  So what.
 
I secretly love my hour commute to school.  Gives me the perfect transition from life to work and work to life.
 
I love the sound of high heels clicking in the hallways at school.  Is that weird?
 
I got excited about finding a great picture book about Homographs today. 
 
It's only 8:30 and I'm passing out on the couch.  These 5 a.m. wake-up calls are killin' me, Smalls!
 
 




No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila