Monday, September 19, 2011

She's all I talk about...

Okay, I get it.  I know that she is all that I talk/blog about.  But, if I'm not teaching or lesson planning, I'm with my girl. 
And there is no other place that I'd rather be.  And that's no lie.

We have been working on her fall wardrobe the last week or so.  I have stocked up on every color of yoga pants for her.  And they are fold down waistbands....oh! So cute!  We cleared out The Children's Place....she got jeans and several long sleeved tees.  I bought her lots of comfy, day care friendly stuff.  Tonight, we got her another couple pairs of shoes.  Mom cleared out Carter's big sale a few weeks ago when they had everything 50% off....I think she's set.  Or close to it. 

When we got home with our haul, we packed up a garbage bag full of summer clothes that we may or may not see again next year.  If she continues to grow as slowly as she has, we'll most likely get another season out of them.

It blows me away that my baby girl is almost into size 18 months.  I look at the newborn sizes and remember buying them just the other day...or so it seems. 

Sporting her fall jacket...and she found the pockets!
And not all fall shopping is about the clothes.  She had to get a new baby too.  I've been wanting to get her one of the Corolle Mon Premier dolls for some time and found that the Pampers Rewards had one in the rewards catalog!  Cha-ching!  Cashed those puppies in and a few days later, Kinley had her new vanilla scented baby.  And she loves her.  But she still remains nameless. 






No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila