Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yep, she's a freak!

All of the cramping, emotional outbursts, unexplained absence of periods, etc. will be answered tomorrow.  Or so I hope.  I am meeting a new gyno.  ugh.  It's like a freakin' blind date.  I called the first practice that came up on my yahoo search.  It's a practice with like, 5 (?) doctors....and I told the receptionist to "just pick one."  Nice.

Yep, I sure did.  I just put a picture of my
new gyno on my blog.  Yes, I am a freak.

So, I am meeting a male doctor.  I'm cool with that.  I have had a male doctor before, and a male doctor delivered Kinley.  Things like that don't bother me much.

But I hope to get some answers.  And I'm still contemplating the Mirena removal.  Not because I want to get pregnant (do I?) but because I want my body to resume normal functions.  Well, as normal as my body has been able to function.

I'm nervous though...  what if he doesn't meet my expectations?  What if he rushes me through my appointment?  What if he creeps me out?  Ugh.  Like I said, blind date!  I am trying to remain optimistic. 

My neighbor--(the girl that watches Kin while we go to our couples therapy) just found out that she is pregnant.  Like 7 weeks along, just found out.  And she went to a different practice for her first appointment and was not impressed.  So I vowed to really check this place out and give her the full run down of what I thought.  Secretly, I hope that I love it for me--and her.  And I am sooooo trying not to be that annoying in-her-face girl to tell her all things pregnancy and childbirth.  Cause I know that I hated that when I was pregnant.  But really, I want to grab my pregnancy scrapbook and go running to her to tell her everything I know about pregnancy and baby....

But I'm resisting that urge.  Trying to resist the urge.


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila