Monday, July 25, 2011

Never compare

Y'all are gonna think that I am a bad, bad mommy.  I mean, we all know that you should never compare children.  It's just not right.  But this, my friends, is just taking it way too far.

But I couldn't resist.  I needed the laugh today.  I'm cramping so bad and just wanting to curl into a ball and sleep....but I have a toddler.  And homework.  And a shower would be nice.  So the ball option isn't even an option.

Back to the point.

Never compare your child to anyone/anything....especially this:




Okay, tell me that you didn't laugh too.  I'm not quite sure why she was wearing her shirt like this but it seems that every time I put her in this outfit, the shirt gets taken off.  Must not be very comfortable.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

This made me laugh because Travis and I were talking about Beavis and Butthead just yesterday. He just now asked I wonder what Joy would say when I text her I am the great cornholio? I apologize!! Lmao

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila