Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So What Wednesday

Join Shannon at L.A.I.D. and say So What!

This week, I'm saying So What if...
  • I can't wait for Friday night.  It's my monthly girls night out with my BFF.  We're going to the downtown festival and watching an 80s hair band.  It will be awesome.  If it doesn't rain.
  • Summer Shandy is my new love.  I think about it all day.  Friday, it will be mine.
  • I totally have a "Joy Live" concert in my car every Tuesday and Thursday during my commute to school.  I rock out to my iPod and I don't care who sees it.  I sing louder when you look. 
  • I need a part-time job in the worst way....and can't find one!  I've applied everywhere.  WTH?  Why am I not hire-able?  I have been told by a few employers that I'm over-qualified.  Seriously?  How can you be over-qualified for a serving job in a bar? 
  • I wish I had a sitter for two hours each afternoon so that I could work on my tan. 
  • I bought a new lipstick color for 49 cents yesterday.  Talk about a bargain!
  • I stood on the patio holding Kinley last night as the tornado sirens were blowing.  Haha....  Mom of the year right here!  I just don't want her to be scared of storms.
  • I nearly had a panic attack when my laptop keyboard quit working this morning.  I'm obviously a bit addicted to this computer.  I was freaking out because I hadn't done my SWW yet.  Lord help me.
I was trying to add a super cute picture of Kage here, but Blogger is being a reject and won't put it in.  Whatever.  Now I'm mad.  :) Way to go, Blogger.


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila