Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Feeding the Piggy

I know that I'm going to have my hands full with this one!  Every day it's something new and I can't decide if I should be laughing along with her or terrified of how much harder it will be when she hits the teen years.  The things that she comes up with..... 


She helped herself to my purse and wallet tonight.  Then ran to get me with a dollar bill in her hand so that I would get her piggy bank down.  I gave her the bank and she proceeded to empty my change onto the floor and one by one was dropping them in.  She took all of the cash I had..... and then came to find me and signed "more" for more money.

Only 18 months old and already stealing money out of my purse. 

I guess I should be proud that she likes to fill her piggy bank.  Maybe she's learning to be a saver and not a thief.


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila