Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So What Wednesday


I'm joining Shannon at LAID and saying

So what if....
  • I have been the laziest person known to man during my summer break.  It's a BREAK, people!
  • I could do back flips because I'm so excited for my hair appointment on Friday.  I'm going to hopefully do something a little different.  But we'll see.
  • I have had more school drama this week and because it makes me cry when I think about it, I haven't blogged it.
  • I complain about my body every day, yet it didn't stop me from consuming the oreo blizzard last night.
  • And there are dilly bars in the fridge.  Ugh.
  • I have had the worst sore throat for days and I think it must be allergies.  Even though I have no idea what that really feels like because I've never had to deal with allergies before.  But no other symptoms......  And no I haven't taken anything....I'm still in the complaining stage.
  • I'm still too chicken to introduce myself to Mr. Upstairs Neighbor.  So I had a beer by myself on the patio last night.  Lame.
  • I use my daughter as an excuse to not have time for working out.
  • I have a strange crush on Carter Evans from ABC News (and CNN).  I love his dry humor.
  • I seriously want to get Botox.  But probably can't afford it.
  • I'm boring myself with this week's SWW.  Peace out.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila