Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dang, times are tough

So I debated even blogging about this here, because I have a private blog/journal where I pour my most private thoughts, but I don't want to lose the "real-ness" at this blog.  Here it goes.....

We're seeing a marriage counselor.

Things are tough right now.  Real tough.

While I feel such relief blogging about these issues on the private blog, it's hard because there is no feedback there and sometimes you just need to hear the whole "I've been there and this is what happened" kind of response.  But being private, you don't get that.

So tell me....have you been there?  Have you survived?  Is marriage easy for everyone except us?  Have you hit bottom and come back up?

I look at my grandparents and our friends, Betty and Jim and I don't see how they made it!  Surely they've faced more difficult times than we have....so where did they get the strength to push on?  Where do you find strength when it gets tough? 

Cause right now, we're not finding it.  Ugh.  It's exhausting.

And that's all that I want to say about that.


1 comment:

Raegan is my world said...

I hope things get better for you. I have never been to counseling but I have thought about it before. Mine isn't bad right now but it's not great either. Having Raegan has made it a little tougher.. We never have any us time. We do not go without her anywhere and she sleeps in our bed. That should say enough. :). You have my emailmif you need to vent.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila