Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bag it up

For once in my life...I really don't have much to say.  That rarely happens.

So, instead, I'll share my great find this morning.

K is too old to need a diaper bag, in my opinion.  She "outgrew" it a few months ago.  I decided to take my pay pal credit and get her a "big girl" bag.


And, obviously it won't say "Ava Jo" but the Kinley Monster instead.  Okay, not Kinley Monster....just Kinley.  It's small enough for her fit her toddler body but big enough to pack a few diapers, a sippy and sunscreen or a few toys.  Perfect for going out or to take to day care.  And the turtle is way cute.  Okay, so I'm more excited about it than she will be.  Maybe, the girl does love accessories.



1 comment:

Raegan is my world said...

Cute. Where did you find that?

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila