Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new addiction

One of my favorite blogs to read, Diving Into Love, recently linked to an article on Morman bloggers

I was intrigued.  I never heard of such a genre of blogging before.

Oh boy, I should have never clicked.

But I did.

And I'm hooked.  What *beautiful* blogging!  Don't click unless you have time to get lost in the beautiful words and stories written by these women.  Who am I kidding, click and bookmark it if you don't have the time to read.  It's worth the time and what a great escape when you find a few minutes to feed your brain with beauty.


2 comments:

Diving Into Love said...

Yes, it's a good addiction!!! :) There are so many out there...and you are so right it's a great escape!

GinaClaire said...

I love it. I have already added to follow thanks for sharing it :0)

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila