Sunday, January 30, 2011

Light up the sky

I mentioned a week or so ago that I was starting to listen to the Christian music station on the radio, and trying to make myself like it.  For what reason, I'm not sure.

But I felt the need to want to, so I did.

And now I can actually say that I know (some) of the music, and can actually sing along.

And you know what, the radio talk (like the DJ talk) is good.  It is positive and uplifting.  I am so happy that I made the switch.  I mean, I'll always love country music, and I do switch back and forth sometimes but overall, I prefer my new station.

So of course after hearing the music for a couple of weeks now, I have a new favorite song.  I can't hear it enough.  Well, ask me again in a couple of weeks and I'm sure it'll be played out and there will be another new favorite.  But tonight, this is what I'm singing around the house and in my car and in my shower.

Take a listen, I'll bet that you love it too.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila