Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It didn't grow back

I almost wished that I would wake up this morning and it would have all been a bad dream. I wished that I would wake up in the puddle of my hair on my pillow.  But I didn't.  It wasn't a bad dream.  It's reality.

Ugh.

So many of you recommended calling the salon and we did do that.  My husband did, actually.  I was too chicken.  I know.  Pathetic.  But he's a meanie when it comes to things like that....and where I would normally tuck my tail and go running in tears, he doesn't back down and almost always "wins."  As if there is a chance to consider any part of this situation a "win."

Calling the salon manager was a joke.  The salon manager was the one that did the hair cut botch job.  So of course when he called her, she swore up and down that the style she gave me was just like the pictures.  Ummm, no.  She also said that my color, was the "agreed upon" natural color.  Ummm, no.  She said there was "nothing that she could do" and that "they don't give refunds" so we he demanded to speak to her boss.  She claimed that she "didn't know the number" and would have to call him back later with it.  Seriously, lady?!  Ugh.  I'm sitting next to Richie mouthing off everything that I wanted him to say, that I didn't have the guts to say myself.  He ignored my arms flailing and my "WTheck" gestures as I heard her trying to sound innocent.  Oh, I was mad. 

Over an hour later, she called him with the number.  (I think she waiting long enough so that the customer service line would be closed, and it was.)  This morning, after waking up and and running my hands through my lack of hair, I was ready to call.  And I did.  And it did no good.  The customer service rep said that because it was a salon service, I would have to speak to the district manager.  And they are "very busy" and may need time to call me back because they manage ten stores and yadda yadda yadda.    Not very good at the customer service there at Ulta.  *shakes head*

I'm still waiting for that call back.  I have a feeling I'll be waiting a while.  I want my money back.  I need my money back.
We so can't afford to get this color corrected and I'll be damned if I'm going to go back to her for it to be corrected. (as I'm sure they'll offer)  I need the style fixed and the color corrected.  End of story.

**And just now, I got the call.  They are refunding me for the style.  Ugh, I still don't feel satisfied.  And I don't feel satisfied because they are saying that I *wanted this style and color* and was fully aware of how it would look.  GRRRR. 

Let it go, let it go.

Tonight is our first Dave Ramsey financial course.  To say that I'm excited would be an understatement.  I'm sure that Dave Ramsey doesn't agree with high dollar hair cuts anyway.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila