Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So What Wednesday

Photobucket


This is my first time participating in "So What" Wednesday...so here it goes.

So what if:
  • my Christmas tree is still up, and lit
  • I have zero intentions of putting my Christmas decor away anytime soon, and we have company coming in this weekend.  They're family.  They understand.
  • I still hate my haircut.
  • I pray constantly that Kinley goes back to sleep after her 4:30 nursing, just so that I can get some "me" time.  So selfish.
  • I'm terrified of going back to school when I know it's exactly what I want to do.
  • I'm craving a bottle of wine that I tried for the first time last weekend.  I can't get it off of my mind and must find it.
  • I'm counting down the days till Survivor is on again.
  • I'm getting anxiety about all of the emails I'm getting setting up appointments to come and buy Kinley's old clothes.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think a lot of your so what's are normal. And you have a one-up on a lot of, myself included, in that you know what you want to do. You do a wonderful job with Kinkey. You should be proud.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila