Sunday, January 8, 2012

Show Off!

I'm giving a new meme a test drive.  We'll see how things go...

Introducing:  Show Off!

Each week (or so) I will be asking you to "Show Off!" something in particular that you may not normally mention in your regular blogs.  Sound fun?  Let's get to it!

If you'd like to play along, just grab my button (I didn't have a special button made...yet) and enter your link below.




Living On Trees


This week, Show Off! your 9-5.  What does your office/cube/workspace/classroom look like?  Where do you spend your days?  Are you a working mom?  A SAHM?  A work from home mom?  Do you keep a neat and orderly workspace?  Do you adorn your walls with pictures of your loves or do you keep a professional space?  Do you have a swank corner office?  Show Off!

This is my 9-5--or more like my 7:30-5:00 space.  My classroom.  And while it's my classroom, it kind of isn't.  You see, I was hired on a half year contract.  I am covering an extended maternity leave for a teacher.  So this is her room but with my touch.  There are things that I would do differently if it were my room.  But that's a whole 'nother post in itself. 

But for the meme's purpose, this is where I spend my days.


Does that chair look familiar?



Your turn!  Show Off!







No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila