Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Em Gee

I just popped the top off of my bottle of Bud Light Lime.  And in doing so, I just thought I would write a post to say why I so deserve this icey cold beverage.  Yuuuummmmmm....

  • The custodian at school asked me "what is up with your students?!"  because they are that class during lunch...and in the hallways.  Ugh.  The death of me.
  • I went shopping at the biggest and most awesome mall tonight with money to buy clothes AND shoes, and couldn't find a single thing. Even though I need both desperately.  Okay, want both desperately.
  • My child is in one of those moods.  Where everything makes her mad and everything makes her scream.  I think it's called teething?  Or that's what I'm blaming it on...
  • We picked up my ring from Zales and it's beautiful!  The new stone is actually a bit larger than the one they stole.  So, cheers to that!
  • After our mall experience, we came home to find the the box of Minute Rice that Kinley was carrying around earlier (don't ask) was torn to shreds by the dog.  There was rice e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.  And I mean e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.
  • Lucy also decided to eat a part to my breast pump.  Yes, Kinley had that out earlier as well....and again, don't ask.  She (Kinley) found it in the bottom drawer of her dresser, where I keep misc baby related stuff.  So now that's junk.
  • I was supposed to finish writing my lesson plans for next week and I've got one more day to plan.  And no more hours in my night.  Guess it'll wait for morning.
  • I bought a dress at Target (impulse buy) and it looks maternity on me.  Ugh.  Why are the styles these days so maternity-ish?!  I am at my pre-pregnancy weight but my belly still looks a good 3 months along.  WTH?
  • I have to drop the bomb on our childcare provider tomorrow that Kage's last day will be on the 28th. 
  • It's now almost 11:00 p.m. and my 5 a.m. wake up call is going to be here way too soon.
  • TGIF!
Wanna join in and tell me why you deserve this beer?



No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila