Thursday, July 14, 2011

The Early Bird

Tuesdays and Thursdays are hectic in this household.  I have class, Kage goes to day care, the house is in shambles.  It's basically a nightmare for my OCD ways.  But we survive.  And then Friday comes, and then the weekend, and life is good.

Today, I have an appointment with Dr. Laura before class, so Kage goes to day care early to allow me travel time to my appointment and then time to get to class.  It's going to be a lot of windshield time today.

But Kinley wanted to make today *extra* interesting by getting up at 6:00.  She doesn't normally get up that early.... well, not anymore.

And she is a crab!  OMG.

It's going to make getting us ready by 9 a real chore.  Hard to shower with a toddler on your hip!

We had a therapy session last night and I must say that we shocked our therapist by our new attitude and outlook!  So much to say, so little time!

I hope to find the time to write it all down tonight....cause it was a pretty good night.

Instead, I'll leave you with some Kinley cuteness while I run off to attempt a shower while she freaks out in her crib.  Happy Thursday to me!


And don't forget, the give-away ends tomorrow!  Get your name in!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila