Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Twitter Me

Okay, this is a first for me.

Outdoor blogging.

I'm not kidding.

See...
Yeah, that's me.  Webcam pic du jour.  And I took about ten pictures trying not to look like a jerk and it didn't work.  The camera sucks.  Okay, maybe I suck.  Whatever.  Just shows that I am, in fact, outdoor blogging.  Not that it is cool or anything.  Because it's not.  It's just proof that I have nothing better to do with my life than to spend K's nap sitting on the patio in the sun with a laptop on my lap.  Taking pictures of myself looking like a jerk.  And wishing I had grabbed a Bud Light Lime on my way out.  But I talked myself out of it because it's not even 5:00 yet, and well.....K's sleeping and not feeling well.  It wouldn't be very responsible of me. 

And I'm kicking myself for eating that slice of leftover garlic bread because the I can't get rid of the taste. Ick.  If only I had grabbed that beer, I wouldn't be tasting garlic.  Hmmm.  Yeah, well, I'm too lazy to take my feet off of the table and walk the ten feet to the fridge. 

But I'm not too lazy to blog, outside.  Aren't you ever so thankful?

And one more thing.....if you used to follow me on the FB (that's the facebook) and no longer receive those updates because I deactivated my account (temporarily, probably, but maybe not.  Cause after all, when I'm not wasting my life away on the FB, I can sit outside and blog--shut up, Joy) back to the point, if you follow me on facebook but no longer receive the updates due to the unscheduled deactivation, you can click on the above "Twitter" link and receive post notices there.  That's automatic....it's systematic....it's hydromatic.....greased lightning!

I swear, I left the beer in the fridge.

ETA:  OMG.  I just looked at that picture sans outdoor glare on my screen and I look demonic!  Hahahaha  It looks like I have no eyes!  I almost deleted it for fear of "ohmygosh I look like poop!" but then realized that I really don't care.  I assure you, I have eyes.  :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

blogging outside is the best! I was able to sit on my patio last week and do it.. but this week it is WAY too hot at our house!

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila