Head on over to L.A.I.D. and link up with Shannon!
This week, I'm saying So What if:
- I'm getting a zit on the tip of my nose and it hurts so freakin' bad. Ugh. See what I get for skipping my face washing before bed. Grrr.
- My goal for today is to soak in the sun. With the Kage-ster. Her dad got the baby pool out of storage last night, and I finally found a lounger at Ace Hardware. She's going to splash, mommy is going to tan. Sweetness!
- I have my first paper due in my summer class on Tuesday. I need to actually get started on it....
- My family is coming in to town tomorrow through Tuesday. Lord help me.
- We are so freakin' broke.....actually, what's the level below broke? Cause that's where we are. Dave Ramsey needs to come and do an intervention on our butts cause we failed his classes with a big fat F.
- Maybe instead of playing in the sun today, I should try to make a budget. Even though I have tried that 6,798 times and it never works for us.
- I skipped the gym last night. And today I feel like a tubbo.
- I have worked out an average of 5 days a week for the past month....and I still weigh the exact same. WTF. I wish I had measured instead of weighed.
- I smelled a great cologne on a random guy and asked him what it was so that I could buy it for my husband. Whatever. It was his anniversary gift. :)