Link up with Shannon, at L.A.I.D. to participate in this week's So What Wednesday!
This week, I'm saying So What if...
- I skipped the gym last night. I had to watch The Voice and after two hours in the recliner, I was dozing. No cardio for me.
- I was kind of more disappointed about missing tanning than missing the cardio.
- I want to cry because summer classes start tomorrow. Ugh. I don't wanna go!
- The scale hasn't moved in over a week. The weight won't come off! (see So What #1, Joy)
- Having a 3 hour shopping trip is more of a work-out to me than my actual work-out. You try hauling a toddler around to 5 different stores and buying a car load of stuff. Not easy!
- I'm tired of this Chicago weather. I just want to enjoy summer and the temps aren't even high enough for the pool to be open. Major suck.
- I'm sad because I lost a follower. :( And yes, I'm pathetic and watch those numbers. Why do I take it personally?
- Kage is up. My SWW is now over.