Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So What Wednesday


I'm joining up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. and saying

SoWhat If....
  • I actually shed real tears over my grades this semester.
  • I'm kind of happy for the yuck weather so far this week that has given me an excuse to being lazy.
  • I planned an extra half day with the sitter this week to accomodate my waxing appointment
  • I fear that Kage will walk across the graduation stage with a pacifier in her mouth.  She won't let it go!  (and I suck at making her--no pun intended)
  • Despite being broke, I downloaded a few songs from Itunes.
  • I found several wagons on Craigslist for under $50 but I still want to spend $200 on the new one
  • I really want to meet our upstairs neighbor so that I can have a 'beer on the patio' friend....but I'm too chicken to just go and introduce myself.
  • I'm about to just have a beer on the patio by myself (well, not right now...I'd look funny having a beer on the patio at 7:20 in the morning....but it is 5:00 somewhere!  And I just got a freakin' B people.  I need a beer.)

1 comment:

Meg said...

You are absolutely right, it is 5 o'clock somewhere! You go enjoy that beer, with out without a beer on the patio neighbor. ;)

I'm glad you were able to squeeze your waxing appointment into your schedule--that is definitely important.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila