I'm joining up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. and saying
- I actually shed real tears over my grades this semester.
- I'm kind of happy for the yuck weather so far this week that has given me an excuse to being lazy.
- I planned an extra half day with the sitter this week to accomodate my waxing appointment
- I fear that Kage will walk across the graduation stage with a pacifier in her mouth. She won't let it go! (and I suck at making her--no pun intended)
- Despite being broke, I downloaded a few songs from Itunes.
- I found several wagons on Craigslist for under $50 but I still want to spend $200 on the new one
- I really want to meet our upstairs neighbor so that I can have a 'beer on the patio' friend....but I'm too chicken to just go and introduce myself.
- I'm about to just have a beer on the patio by myself (well, not right now...I'd look funny having a beer on the patio at 7:20 in the morning....but it is 5:00 somewhere! And I just got a freakin' B people. I need a beer.)