Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The ABCs of Me!

For my 200th post, I wanted to do something different....and I got a great idea from one of my favorite bloggers, LAH, over at Diving Into Love.  So here it goes....

A. Age: 32 (ugh...how *did* that happen!?)
B. Bed size: Queen...and thinking about upgrading to a king.
C. Chore you dislike: Bathrooms.  Ick.   
D. Dogs: Lucy.  And she's more than enough.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.
F. Favorite color: pink
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5'5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Notta.  Took piano lessons but gave up before I learned much of anything.
J. Job title: mom and student
K. Kids: Just one!  The most beautiful little girl, KG!
L. Live: Chicago-land
M. Mom’s name: Joyce
N. Nicknames: Don't think I really have one.  Maybe "Mama"
O. Overnight hospital stays: Once for an unidentified virus I got from working in a daycare, gall bladder complications, several preterm issues, then 10 nights when KG was in the NICU.   I think I've done my share. 
P. Pet peeves: stupidity, slow drivers, big egos
Q. Quote from a movie: There's no place like home...
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Older brother, younger brother, step-sister and step-brother
T. Time you wake up: 6:00 on MWF and 4:30 on Tues and Thurs
U. Underwear:  VS, and it's time for a new underwear wardrobe
V. Vegetables you don’t like: I love them all.
W.What makes you run late: Life.  I can't seem to be on time for anything (except school).
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, back......can't think of others.
Y. Yummy food you make: Chicken and rice casserole, chicken and noodle casserole, meatloaf
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffe

No clue why the spacing is whack on this post.  My apologies.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila