Thursday, December 2, 2010

A simple favor.

My cousin, Jaime, and very good friend, Dave, have been together since Richie and I got married.  They actually met during our bachelor/bacherlorette party weekend.  We've always joked with them about getting married and always got the same response...."we don't know" or "who knows" or "maybe" or whatever else they could think of to politely say "shut up" haha.  Since that day in May, 2008, they have really become a perfect couple (right, Jaime! haha) and are so good for each other. 

You can imagine my shock this morning when Dave called to tell me that they are finalists in the local radio station contest to win a dream wedding.  I nearly fell off my chair.  I am so excited and want to do anything I can to help them win this.  The best part, if they win, they have to get married in 16 days!  SIXTEEN DAYS!  I love it!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE go here and VOTE!  (and vote today and tomorrow--don't worry, I'll remind you--oh, and you can vote multiple times--so refresh and vote again!)


Good luck, guys!  I love you both!

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila