Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hi, I'm new here.

As if I didn't have enough to do, I feel the need to throw one more thing on my plate. What can I say...it's just my style.

I'm not new to blogging. I would say that I've been entertaining myself (and maybe a couple of readers) off and on for the past ten years. Blogging has come and gone in my life and has taken on so many different topics. There was a time when I blogged about being a new wife (in my first marriage), then about trying to get pregnant/and not succeeding (again in my first marriage), I've blogged about life in general, attempting weight loss (cause let's face it...if you blog it, you have to do it. Right?), pregnancy and now it's back again. What will this blog become? Where will it go? Hmmmmm, all of the above? I don't think it's fair for me to give it a direction because as I'm fully aware, I don't always like to stay in one direction. It's more my style to meander (I had to webster.com that word, it just looks like it's spelled wrong) here and there and not conform. Conformity makes me itch.

Instead of defining what this blog will be about, I may just try and say that this blog will be a daily (or my best attempt at daily, or maybe even twice daily, or three times....you get my point) journey for me to discover what I'm about. Let's face it, my world has been a hurricane (I use that word because I hear the news weather guy discussing Hurricane Earl in the living room) for the past three or four years. I may have lost touch with what I am about in the daily hussle of being a new wife, mom and our big move. This is my journey.

No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila