Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lovely Blog Award

I want to thank Amanda, over at My Show, for mentioning me on her award post!  And it's a good thing that this came today, because my mind is about the quality of mush right now and I couldn't write a blog even if I wanted to.  Fitful sleep?  Maybe.


The One Lovely Blog Award is a "pay it forward" kind of way to recognize your favorite blogs.

THE RULES

1. Post the award logo on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers who you think deserve the award.
4. Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them him/her they have been nominated.

Seven things about me:


  1. I always make a wish at 12:34 because it's my favorite time of day.
  2. I have serious social anxiety that keeps me at home most times.
  3. I read the Fifty Shades book 1 and 2 in like, a day, but book 3 still sits on the shelf.
  4. Our four year wedding anniversary is on Thursday.
  5. The talking feature on a  phone is useless to me, I only text.
  6. I prefer the squishy, worn out, pillow and my husband and I have "his pillow/her pillow" on our bed.  I get cranky if he sleeps on my squishy one.
  7. I tend to over-think just about everything.  Which is why I had to stop and come back to this list several times.  Ugh!
I nominate:






No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila