Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Daddy's Day!

My husband is probably my most faithful reader.  He loves to see me sitting down to blog and waits for that moment when I click "publish" so that he can read what has been on my mind.  I guess I may be more open in a blog than I sometimes am in person?  I don't know.  Maybe it just sounds different when I blog it because I can think things out more?  Anyway, I know that he's going to see this probably around his lunch break today.  And although I said it yesterday, and we celebrated yesterday, I want to tell him Happy Father's Day.

My husband is the best daddy, ever.  He loves our little girl more than anything or anyone.  I don't think that there is anything that he wouldn't do for her.  And I'm pretty certain that she knows it.

His dedication and love for his family runs deep.  I know, without a doubt, that we are his first priority.  If we need him, he's here.  She is so lucky to have a daddy like him, and I couldn't have chosen a better partner to to share this life with.

I love you, Richie and she wuves you mowe!

His first two (and a half) years as a daddy:

First time he touched his little girl.

First time to hold her.
He knew from the start that she was his angel.
His first Father's Day-2010.  We almost forgot to take a picture!

His second Father's Day-2011.  She runs him ragged!

Third Father's Day-2012.  Never more proud or in love with his baby girl.
I hope that you had a wonderful day, babe.  I look forward to sharing many, many, many more Father's Days celebrating your love for our baby girl!




No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila