Saturday, April 9, 2011

Strolling along...

And the stroller hunt ends.

We went to the huge baby store on Friday night to test drive all of the latest models.  Would you believe that they had a stroller for $1100...  A stroller.  For $1100.  Am I the only one that thinks this is crazy?!

We didn't get that one.  Shocker, I know.

But the one that we all fell in love with, Kage included, was a mere $450.  Yeah, I know.  That's what we said. 

It was so adorable.  So perfect.  So ideal. 

But, $450.

So, we walked away.  We left it at the store. Where it belongs....

And then....I came home, got on Craigslist, and found a MacLaren Mac 3 for $75.  No joke.  SOLD!




We (she) love it!  And who can beat $75.  The thing is like new....aside from needing a new tube in one tire.  But we fixed it right up at the local bike shop and off to the park we went!





2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah for finding a great deal!

Raegan is my world said...

Love it. I am looking for a jogging type stroller myself right now.

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila