Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I should be in bed, but instead, this weighs heavily on my mind

Well, I don't know what to do.

I found out where I'll be student teaching.  And I'm happy with the district.  But it's the opposite direction of our new apartment.  And Kinley's childcare is the other way.  So, come August, I'll be driving about 45 minutes to get to her day care to drop her off and then back to "work"/school. 

The new place is further from where we are now....so we're adding miles and adding time to our commute.

Not very smart, is it. 

But it's perfect in almost every other way.  And we're not having much luck looking for other places closer to school/work.

I guess I need to just suck it up and deal.

We considered finding new childcare but we just *love* where she's at now. 

Hmmph.

What to do.

I guess I'll be getting up at 3:45 instead of 4:30, so that I can be out of the house by 5:45.  Who needs sleep anyway?


No comments:

 
Template: Blog Designs by Sheila